Copyright LydiaDimock 2020
All animations and art are created by Lydia Dimock
My second semester capstone animation featuring a young girl and her pet opposum, working together to solve a mystery.
Significantly more lighthearted than my previous semester capstone, my intention was to showcase more polished animation in a shorter video created using Toonboom Harmony software instead of my previous animation workspace, Photoshop. Animating facial expressions, full body on-model movement, and experimenting with camera angles were the skills I set out to hone. Over the course of the semester and many worldwide perils, it is now complete. I’ve always wanted to pursue animation, and cartoons and games have always been an emotional support system for me, so going into the industry I want to be able to provide that to kids growing up. To create things that will have meaning, and shape how they see the world and who they’re gonna become.
► Music Credits:
● Track Name: ‘Cutie Puppy’
● Music By: Homie Cat
● Official “Homie Cat” Spotify HERE – https://open.spotify.com/artist/01eWi…
● Official “Homie Cat” SoundCloud HERE – https://soundcloud.com/homie-cat/
● Official “Homie Cat” Instagram HERE – https://www.instagram.com/homiecatbeats/
● DOWNLOAD @ https://www.chilloutmedia.com/download
License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Unported “Share Alike” (CC BY-SA 4.0) License.
Full License HERE – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…
● Music promoted by NCM https://goo.gl/fh3rEJ