(as of Jun 15,2021 00:58:42 UTC – Details)
1. Peel backing and slowly roll on to a clean surface. *We bend the sticker away from our body, line up horizontally, then touch the MIDDLE of the sticker to the surface and allow the left and right of the sticker to roll out. 2. Smooth with a clean finger.
1. Fill a glass w/ 8 oz of water and two drops of dish soap and wet the clean surface with slightly soapy water.
2. Peel the backing and put the sticker on the wet surface and slide it until you are happy with the alignment and placement.
3. Carefully wipe away the excess water with a paper towel or a soft cloth. *This is helpful on larger stickers that are hard to apply.
Stickers w/ Transfer Tape:
To apply lettering or odd shapes, we add an extra layer over the top of semi-stick transfer tape. (This keeps all of your lettering perfectly straight while applying and makes odd shapes easier to apply.)
1. Follow the Dry Method above, then smooth out with a credit card on top of the transfer tape.
2. Remove the transfer tape SLOWLY, making sure that the lettering/decal itself isn’t being removed.
Our vinyl is top quality, 4 mil thick, and rated to last 3-5 years outdoors. It is weatherproof and waterproof!
Est. in Los Angeles – 2004, AV started selling a few bumper stickers on USA-Made vinyl. Now we have over 8000 designs! **If you want a sticker we don’t sell, just message us and we will create it and list on Amazon, if at all possible!
We are here 24-7 for all of your customer service needs! Simply message us with any issues and we will take 100% responsibility to solve any question or concern! *Small orders come USPS in 5×9 white envelope with AV logo.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA Established in 2004, American Vinyl is a family owned company out of Los Angeles, CA that uses American Made products and packaging when possible.
TOP QUALITY OUTDOOR VINYL American Vinyl only uses Oracal 4 mil thick outdoor vinyl that is rated 3-5 years colorfast. It is waterproof and weatherproof, so it will last on a kayak, boat, car, motorcycle helmet or other exterior uses.
ECO & EARTH FRIENDLY American Vinyl uses the best Roland large-format printer with Eco-Solvent plant and water based non-toxic inks. We also use recyclable materials whenever possible as well as re-use envelopes and boxes.
TRUSTED BRAND & CUSTOMER SERVICE We started American Vinyl believing the age-old principle that the customer is always right! We will do anything to make sure our patrons feel satisfied with the quality, shipping speed and accuracy of their order.